My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well last night when I got off work I took the dog out in the back yard to play fetch ... I live on a lake and we have a lot of "wild life." Well we recently had a new addition of 5 baby swans. They are so cute ... I decided to stop playing ball and feed them. At first everything was okay, I fed them, and Dudley just sat there and watched. I sat down in the grass to take some pictures of them, Dudley by my side just watching them as well. They didn't seem to mind that we were there ... Then a turtle or a fish swam under one of the "parents" and it started to jerk it legs up and down and hiss and honk ... wow the honk, it was a God awful sound! Well Dudley got scared and started to whimper ... The swans did not like that ... They started at us ... Got out of the water and chased us. Dudley ran me over trying to beat me to the house ... It was so funny I thinks would have won Americas Funniest Videos! Today ... Not so funny ... I have a big bruise and a few scratches on my arm that hurt like hell! ha ha Oh well!
Other than that not much going on, I sat on the couch and watched the Hurricanes http://www.carolinahurricanes.com/ get another win ... One step close to winning the Cup! While watching the game I was surfing the web. First for a vacation and then I found the best site in the world ... http://www.thecontainerstore.com
They have it all! I ordered a few things and can't wait for them to come in!
See ya later!

No comments: