My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

WAY TO GO CANES!
The Carolina Hurricanes won The Cup! http://www.carolinahurricanes.com/
It was awesome! Andy was yelling at the TV, the dog was hiding and my heart was racing. It was a great game ... we actually won! Now watch out Raleigh, Myrtle Beach has talk of getting our own team. I am not sure if it is a "pro" team or a farm team, but they have talked about moving them from Florence, SC to Myrtle Beach. http://www.peedeecyclones.com/

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome!! You know, Raleigh had a minor league for the longest time. In middle school I remember going to see the Raleigh Ice Caps :)

Anonymous said...

Uh I believe they are the Carolina Hurricanes, thats like me saying the Charlotte Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!

MBKimmy said...

I simply stated watch out Raleigh because my Best Friend lives in Raleigh and I in Myrtle Beach ... I never called them the Raleigh Hurricanes did I? No, I didn't!