My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Bzzzz Christmas with my BE's


The host always gives a "gift" the gift always has the year, and place of party. This year Najshula was our host and we went to her house in Clinton, NC ... our gift was a ornament! Love it!
This is the Front

Here is the back of the ornament


This is the 8 of us (Tennille had to go back to feed baby Ellis) @ Walmart shopping for our gifts - this year we donated to toys for tots!


This is our group photo in Naji and Jarrett's back yard! Their house is beautiful!


Amy and JD prayed for baby Will for a long time ... here she is with her baby boy! Loving him fully!


This is me and Ruthie - isn't she adorable - she belongs to BK and Drew!

Had a blast as always .... I miss my SnowBE's already!

No comments: