My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Cards Ordered

OMG I love Shutterfly!
I just used my code and got 50 free cards.
Which saved me over 1/2 of my card costs!
NICE! Merry Christmas to me!
They also gave me a link to share our Christmas card ...
HECK NO!!
It is in the mail!
If you don't get one in the mail - come back here
Jan 1 and I will post it!
Love it!
I also got free shipping - you can get free shipping on any order over $25 with the code ship25!
So will you get your cards from Shutterfly?!
To be honest I had a little bit of a hard time getting the free cards - IF you do it make sure that you chose a 5x7 STATIONERY CARD the link to those specific cards is attached.
I picked a "photo card" and it was not considered a stationery card. Go figure!!! But I called customer care and after a short wait was helped by a very nice man!
Thank you Shutterfly!

No comments: