My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tell me why ...

So why is it that every picture of our children that we take is a "good" one?!
Today I was chatting with Melanie and she said you know - the only reason I really know that Bowden is a "bad" baby is because I hear him cry while we are chatting! She mentioned that all the pictures and videos I share of him are of him being a "good" boy!
*I must add here that I have 10X's the pictures of Tatum at her age as I do of Bowden. Now some of this is because I am mush busyer now than I was with her ... 2 will do that to ya. The "New" of a baby was worn off with Tatum. (Sorry Bowdie) and mostly because everyone I get if him crying or being ugly I delete.
So TODAY my friends I promise you that in the next week I WILL POST a few pictures of my HellPest and I will also give you all a video of him being him ... stay tuned for the good, the BAD and the UGLY!

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

i can hardly wait!

Melanie said...

haha! I did say that b/c I've been seen lately friends posting that one picture that shows the baby having their temper tantrum. I think we need to see that side of bowden. I'm a visual. Lord knows I hear him screaming in the car rides!

Dawn said...

I have an award for you on my blog :-)

Elleoz said...

Taking less pictures (heck doing everything less) is a common theme with those with two kids...especially 2 under 2! You will make up for it later-trust me.

And my fave pics of my kiddos are the ones there they are being bad. Is that a bad thing? :)