My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Even with the big "L" we had a great time

I am home, I am alive - The Panthers sure did suck! Jake didn't do his job - not even a 1/3 of the job he should have. What a putz. He pissed me off, and it was his Birthday - ass hat should have kept his ass in bed on Saturday - Andy and I had a wonderful time. I drank way too much over the 2 nights we were off. (I say off because we had no babies and no work) I can't tell you how many times I was just sitting there and I would say "do you hear that?" NOTHING - it was NOTHING! Wonderful! We had a wonderful time ... oh I think I already said that. haha
The best part - Saturday am we woke up around 8:30 went down to the Hotel Restaurant and ate breakfast - I was in my PJ's - haha yes I was ... then we went right back to the room and slept until 1:30. Off and on watching tv and napping! OMG it was wonderful - to just lay there no kids, no phones, no computer and we didn't even talk. NOPE, didn't do that either - just were lazy! It really was awesome!
I have a wonderful husband and we both have WONDERFUL parents that made this past weekend possible! Thanks to everyone that helped out!

Dinner Friday night at Nikko's - That lady is the owner!

After dinner it was desert at The Melting Pot


Yummy!

Tailgating before the game!




Love my blue whiskers!
PS I just was asked to pray for a friend ... will you pray with me?!
Adrienne at Our Journey Of Love needs us ... bloggers she needs you too! Pray for her and her family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you had such a good time! and, that you got some sleep & some alone time with the hubs!! :)

love you.

come see me.

kimmyk said...

glad you guys had a good time!
we have a melting pot here and i've been dying to go!

sending prayers out into the void for your friend and her family!