My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 05, 2007

Waiting for Baby Kemp

Well all the baby bedding stuff is here, now all we need is the furniture and the baby furniture. I guess the furniture is supposed to be delivered in March - I wish it was next week! This weekend I cleaned up the babies room and bathroom. The bathroom was already all decorated - we decorated it with the intention of kids in the future. The bedroom was already yellow and now I have to pick the green and start painting - we will paint the lower half of the room in a green with a white chair rail and then the top half yellow. As you can see below the carpet is already tan. So now we wait for the furniture and then the baby, I sat in the room on Saturday just looking around and soaking it all in, I am getting very excited! Thursday is the US, if baby Kemp cooperates we will know if it is GLK or AAK. I am hoping for AAK and of course Andy is hoping for GLK. I hope it cooperates!

Babies Bathroom-











Bedroom fun stuff -










2 comments:

kimmyk said...

how exciting!

i love both themes in the rooms. especially the little turtle on the bathroom counter. how sweet.

that baby will be here before you know it.

Roadkil said...

I love doing kids rooms we did the girls in Pink and purple and the boys in Spiderman blue and red with a building and spiderman and everything!! 7 weeks and counting stop by the blog and take a guess!
RoadkiL