My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 02, 2007

20 weeks and Counting 20 more

Hey well I made it 1/2 way. Which has been a very quick half way. I feel like I just found out I was preggo and now here I am 1/2 way through. It is actually weird. I can't say for sure but I have started to "think" I am feeling "it" move. This weeks update did not give me a comparison item, which pissed me off - how will I name it?! Ha ha Anyway I still feel good, yesterday I was sick to my stomach on and off all day it was very weird. My weekly update said this:
Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. She's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom, and about 10 inches from head to heel. (For the first 20 weeks, we use measurements taken from the top of the baby's head to her bottom — known as the "crown to rump" measurement. After that, we use measurements from head to toe. This is because a baby's legs are curled up against her torso during the first half of pregnancy and are very hard to measure.)

Note: baby is not a girl - well maybe it is, but if it is then I do not know that!




At times I can't believe that a baby is growing inside of me and that we will soon be parents and at other times I can't wait for it to come! I wish it was June already - maybe that is the Beer and Tequila calling - maybe that is my excitement - If I knew I wouldn't tell cause it would probably be choice A. Ha ha

I will do my best to keep you all posted and I hope you have a good weekend!

No comments: