My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Out of it

I am out of the blogging world -

haven't even been reading other blogs.

Somehow I have lost interest -

I have tried all week to get a post together

I have tried all week to read other posts and for whatever reason I am BORED!

Weird! I guess I am in a FUNK!

I am tried - it is our go go go go season.

I thank my Dr everyday for tying my tubes because Bowden is so darn cute he makes me want another baby - haha!

Tatum is freaking so smart is scares me - I am afraid of her growing up too quickly!


































1 comment:

Chris said...

I guess you are just to addicted to FB? I love your short hair cut! Can't wait to see you all when you come thru ATL! Email or FB me again and tell me those dates, I have forgotten already!

Hug the kiddos for me!
Hugs to you too!!

~Chris