My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another shout out for help

I love blog land - you wanna know why?!
Well it starts with FRIENDS and resources that I would never have else where ...
I asked for help getting a nose sucker thingy ... and guess what I got it!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU Becca from A shipley Renovation, she scored me 2, and so did Chris from Bresnan Family ... You both ROCK!!!! Now remember to all you new expecting moms or if any of you know a mom 2 be tell them that that nose sucky thingy is GOLD!!!
I have met so many people and so many new friends ... all of whom are so so supportive of me and my feelings, thank you all for the kind words over the last few months. You all know I am having a hard time and each day I am surprised by your vote of confidence and your kind words! THANK YOU ALL!!!

Okay and here is my shout out for help - *** See update at bottom of post
Tatum has a blankie - the child can not ride in the car without it, nor can she sleep with out it! If you don't believe me ask MelBel I called her yesterday while I was driving ... Andy forgot to take her bankie to Day Care and it was horrible - no nap, the teacher said she screamed all day and then when I tried to drive home - she was SCREAMING ... so here it is ... our favorite bankie ...
The duck bankie is the purple and yellow thing up by her head


In the RV in her car seat snoozing ... death grip on it



Anyway I can't find another one and we need one (we still have this one, but we need a extra) ... the tag on it says http://www.ganz.com/ but when you go there it is for retailers only ... you can not make a purchase off of the site. The place we bought it from here does not have anymore ... I have googled, Craig's list, eBay and searched for another for weeks ... if you happen to see one in a store please ask them for their number or info I will buy one - three and have them shipped to me!!! I even contacted Ganz ... they can't tell me which stores they have sent them to?! What is that ... the duckie bankie is silky on one side and furry on the other, it has a duck head on the top corner and it is a LARGE bankie, not a tiny one like from wally world - which by the way we have tried. It does not have to be a duck, but at least a larger size bankie ... here is a picture of it from ganz.com ...


it is the duck hanging over the chair in the back ...



If you see one please let me know ... or if you happen to know where I can buy ganz items please tell me! Thanks in advance!

**** would you believe that someone from amazon.com contacted me - they sell baby ganz and they didn't have the "duck" but they did have a lady bug and a frog that were similar ... I ordered both ... I hope they are the SAME as the duck - I will keep you posted! If you do see a duck out there let me know!

10 comments:

Steph said...

I will be on the lookout ! What the $$ amount so if I find it I will know its ok to buy it ?
My middle daughter had a blankie- hand made one from her Great-Gma- no duplicates....what a pain in the ass that was. She will be 15 in July- she still sleeps with it nightly !!

kimmyk said...

i will be on the lookout myself for ya.

if i find it, i'll letcha know.

Unknown said...

That's awesome that Amazon contacted you! We bought an extra Cashew (teddy bear) when The Duckling barfed on her original one and we freaked out thinking about what would ever happen if we couldn't wash the distgustingness off of it.

She'll know the difference between the old and new one though...I don't know how they do it but they do. Still, it's a great insurance policy.

LCP said...

So can they send all your readers one too??? I am sure I will find a good nose sucker again!

Haven't seen the blanket...good luck.

Andrea said...

That is amazing how your blogger friends came to your rescue (and Amazon too). I just put up a "need help" post of my own...

Melanie said...

You're blog works wonders for you! Glad that you were able to find TWO new blankets. She was SO funny getting upset in the car. Glad I could talk to her to get her attention off of it for...um... TEN SECONDS :) Love you!

LCP said...

Hey, thanks for your comment yesterday. You made a very valid point about if there happens to be something wrong that they can predict, it would help to know so you could start looking for resources...great thought.

Thanks for the feedback!!

P.S. you previously asked...Josey (Miss J) will be 20 months old this Saturday.

Chris said...

You are SO very welcome! Anything for Miss Tatum. Those pics of her are PRECIOUS~! Talk to you soon!

KatBouska said...

I can't wait to hear if they work!! My daughter is a blankie girl too and I have to say it's much easier when they just prefer a thumb or a pacifier. Blankets are really hard to replace!

The Partins said...

I have looked all over this internet and I can't find the duck. :-(