My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

EDD August 21st

Estimated Due Date ~ August 21st 2008~ I should have been able to tell you all that last visit to the Dr - but I never even thought to ask her, and today when she told me I had to ask 2 time again to remember - she finally wrote it down for me. Baby is doing fine - looking good - they could not find he/she heart beat so they had to do a ultrasound and thankfully it wasn't the "ouch" kind if you get my drift! Haha I saw the baby kicking and moving all over it was like a little Mexican jumping bean I had to giggle because Tatum NEVER did that at one of the Dr appointments - anywho baby was fine, heart beat was great and all is good here in SC! I told her how I was feeling and again just as all of you have she told me it was NORMAL, I AM NORMAL ... I have never been considered normal so that is good! So as I sat there talking to the Midwife/Dr I told her I had been down in the dumps and I was worried that it would effect the baby and that with Tatum I was happy happy happy - she told me to take it easy on myself if I could try to find the good that would be better then drugs (which by the way I agree 100%) so again I left with NO drugs and I am happy about that - she is right I need to dig I need to find it and make it work - don't be such a worry wart it will be FINE. I have a wonderful Hubby, wonderful parents that help out a lot, wonderful friends (near, far, and in the internet) and we have money - not that we are rich but we aren't killing our selves to get by. So with that said today NOW is a new day! Wish me luck!

16 comments:

Andre Pope said...

Well that is great to hear. If you ever need someone to talk to while you are going threw it all Heidi is due at the end of July (28th). So I know you will be going through a bunch of the same stuff :)

Steph said...

WELL GOOD LUCK !! Glad to hear all is well with baby numere dos...get it menxican jumping bean...dos..two in spanish...hardy har har...I am a nerd sorry !! I bet you smiled though ;o)

Steph said...

Ok I can spell MEXICAN ...

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so glad to hear that you are starting "new". This is going to be a great experience. I love (now) having Luke and Alex so close in age. They are so cute playing together and fighting (HAHAHA). Hang in there!!!

Anonymous said...

woman! you are a great person, wife, mom, friend & everything else! don't EVER think your not a good mom or that your not the right things for tatum. she always looks happy & loved!

however, even though i've never had kids, i do understand your feelings. my sister kind of went thru the same thing when she got pregnant with her 2nd. so, i think what you're feeling is more common than a lot of women would be willing to admit.

i'm happy that you talked to your doctor about it & happy that you feel better about all of this.

just know that you're never alone. and that you have a great support system!

Anonymous said...

girl- i love your honesty! i am just catching up here...sorry i've been sick with a cold this week. so i am now reading your last post...you're gonna do great, Kimmy! i just know it. but how you feel is completely normal and okay too. i think you're just awesome!

you'll be in my prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery!

Chris said...

Robin has good advice...a lot of women do have different feelings with each pregnancy. More people should have the courage to talk about it too. Thanks for sharing with us here...it makes me feel better too. SO glad all was well with the baby. It's amazing when you see that ultrasound isn't it?? I still can't get over it!

Paul said...

You've got a great support network around you. You and Andy can handle the day to day of running your own business with employees (which are basically like babies!) And you do it well. There's nothing you can't handle.

Andrea said...

Well I certainly won't forget that due date as August 21st is my birthday!

So glad everything is going well. Sounds like you have a really great doctor!

Unknown said...

I'm off my meds too (quit when I got knocked up too) and it's showing now.

Great due date BTW, if you can hold out two extra days he/she can be born on the coolest day ever to be born on...just, you know, a little partial.

tommie said...

Glad all is well.....

kimmyk said...

yeahhhh for healthy little beans!!!

i can't imagine though being preggers through a southern summer. that's gotta suck. when is tatum's birthday?

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

Congratulations, and thanks for commenting on my Blog! My kiddos are pretty close together (about 20 months apart, with the oldest getting ready to turn 4 and the youngest 6.5 months). And while it's very hectic at times, it's also lots of fun! When I found out I was pregnant with my third (and last) one, I felt EXACTLY the same way you do now. It took a few months to get over, but I managed. I'm sure you'll do fine!

Steph said...

Thanks for stopping by. The MS walk is April 19. I wanted to start early so I can possible raise as much money as I can. THANKS A TON SWEETY !

Katy S. said...

Hey girl!! Looks like we are on the same schedule. I am due 8/22/08!!!! With the C section we I'll have to get a date before then. I am so happy for you!!!