My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

FOR SALE ... Would you Buy me??

Okay so here is our house:
It is 4 bedroom 3-1/2 bath
HUGE Bonus Room
Sun room, Breakfast Nook, Formal Dinning Room
2-1/2 car garage - 1/2 is for golf cart
My Favorite Feature: Master and 1 other bedroom downstairs that is GREAT for small child or in home office this room has it's own FULL bathroom.
Kitchen has all stainless appliances granite counter tops with a very large island.

Would you buy me?!
Ready for Pictures ... here ya go:
Outside, back and garage side:





Down Stairs ... Master Bedroom with sitting area, Master Bath (with Jacquie tub and 2 headed walk in shower 2 vanities) Bedroom 1 with full bath, 1/2 bath, Sun room, Kitchen, Breakfast nook, Laundry Room and Formal Dinning, Entry Way, Living Room, and Stairs



Master Bath




Bedroom 1 and full bath

1/2 bath

Sun room/breakfast nook

Kitchen

Laundry Room and Formal Dinning

Entry way, Stairs and Living Room

UP- Stairs ... Hallway/Corridor, Full Bath, Bonus Room, 2 Bedrooms

5 comments:

Chris said...

I'd move in tomorrow~ the house looks great. I can't believe you want to leave it! Love all the paint colors too. You guys will make the new place as fab I'm sure but I know you will sell!

Andrea said...

Very nice! It will sell for sure. I love your bedroom decor-very fitting for someone who lives in South Carolina!

Jenny said...

I definitely would although we just moved and it's such a pain! ;)

tommie said...

First- I have almost the same paint scheme in my house.

Also, the kids' bathroom is that same one from Target!

Memphis said...

You have a super nice house. Mine is sort of like that, only picture it all filled with boxes and boxes of junk.