My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

I am THANKFUL for my wonderful Husband ... he is so understand, gentle and loving. He accepts me for who I am and really if I am feeling blue, down, tired or hurt he ALWAYS know just what to do to make me feel better!

I am THANKFUL for our wonderful daughter. She is a good baby ... she very rarely cries ((knocks on wood)) she is BEAUTIFUL and is very understanding when mommy gets confused or stressed about being a first time mommy!

I am THANKFUL for our parents ... even though I bitch, complain and curse them at times, they are wonderful loving grandparents and parents! I thank God everyday that they are here to help us!

I am THANKFUL for my BEST FRIEND Melanie, she is the best in the world. She just returned from her honeymoon and I thought for sure I would DIE while she was out of town. She knows what to say and when to say it ... I call her about EVERYTHING and really I fill her ears on a daily basis with the SHIT in my life and she still LOVES me!

I am THANKFUL for our house, our cars, our jobs and the "Kosher" life we have!

I am THANKFUL for TIVO! Okay I know this one isn't a "life" thing but with out it I would be LOST! I don't know what I would do ... um maybe clean ... haha

I am THANKFUL for my blogger friends. I really like the ones that comment ... haha

I am THANKFUL for our Neighbor's Adrian and Giny ... Adrian is our Handyman ... no matter what time or what the problem is he is willing and ready to help us! Thank God ... Andy is not handy but he sure can cook!

I am THANKFUL for online banking! Without it I would die. At times I really think I have OCD.

I am THANKFUL for the sounds and motion monitor we have for the baby. Without it I DO NOT think I would ever sleep!

I am THANKFUL for MY LIFE ... my life in full. Even though I bitch I really have NOTHING to bitch about! My Husband is wonderful, our baby is wonderful, our family is very loving and really we live a very nice life!

I am THANKFUL for MY SnowBE's ... I love them all so much I even have a tattoo in their honor ... they are the best friends anyone in the world could ask for! We still get together at least 2 times a year and sometimes even more ... I love you all!

2 comments:

Chris said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! It's all about appreciating what you got! YOU GO GIRL! Where is a pic of that beautiful baby of yours??? ;P

HAPPY WEEKEND!

Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org