My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Lakes Halloween Parade

Well I have been telling you for weeks that I would put up Tatum's Halloween Costume pictures and I am slack ... I wanted to take her to a "professional" so they would be really really cute, but time snuck up on me and I still haven't taken her ... so they aren't great but they are here! We had the big Annual Halloween Parade today ...I just love our neighborhood ... it was so much fun and I was very surprised with the turn out! There were all kinds of people there and we even had 2 fire trucks! A police officer lead the parade down our main road from the front of the neighborhood to the club house. One firetruck was behind him and then all of the walkers and bike riders, then all the golf carts and then the second fire truck. It was awesome ... next year we are going to go all out and decorate the golf cart too!

Tatum AKA ... The Little Mermaid
She was so cute, every time she moved her little "scales" sparkled!


Our Competition ...
next year we will go all out too!



Daddy AKA Dale Jr Fan and Tatum

Tatum and her new Friend AKA The Priate


Mommy AKA The Clown

12 comments:

Heather said...

looks like fun. your mermaid is adorable!

Anonymous said...

love the mermaid! oh, she looks so cute! and you do too! :)

Andrea said...

Wow, her costume actually looks comfortable! Way to go mom!

Anonymous said...

Tatum makes an adorable Mermaid.

Good choice!

Chris said...

I love the little Mermaid!! Tatum is my heroine! :)
CUTE CUTE CUTE!
That Halloween Parade sounds great. We go every year to Mike's sister's neighborhood on Halloween. They do the same sort of thing minus the golf carts...LOL!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Melanie said...

YEA! Tatum the mermaid! She looks adorable as always! She wears those headbands well! Can't wait to see her soon! Happy Halloween! Love, Mel

Rick said...

What a cute mermaid. Years from now she'll probably act like she hates it when you pull those photos out (but secretly be proud).

http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Anthony said...

That mermaid photo will make a great high school yearbook "when I was a child" insert someday.

Anonymous said...

Love the mermaid!

The parade sounds like fun...

Moi said...

The mermaid is great. I love it.

Shan said...

We get no Tricker Treaters, but thanks to the load of cuteness you shared I'm suddenly ok with that :-)

Anonymous said...

Daaang, Halloween is a big thang round your parts?!

Loved the pictures and the Mermaid is just too darned cute :)