My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The REAL boy

So I told you I would capture my boy at his best-
Here ya go!
I have tried to get video -
but you see he is so spoiled that when I get close to him to take it
he thinks I am going to pick him up, so he stops! haha
In the high chair - guess I wasn't feeding him fast enough!

He had just rolled off of his mat and blanket - I promise I don't let him lay on the wood floor!

Sissy had a BAD diaper - So I laid him in her bed (for his safety) and the screaming started IMMEDIATELY - Andy says it is because he was covered in PINK! haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha, ha! that's funny what andy said about the pink.

i know a way for you to catch up on your sleep? COME SEE ME. you can sleep as late as you want!! :)

i love you!