My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Still No Date Set

Well today was what I thought would be "B-day" announcement ... but once again I thought wrong! The Dr's would like to me to report to one more VISIT ... before they pick a day to induce us! I know some of you are saying "why is she pushing for an induction?" Let me begin by telling you that the PUPPS are back and they are far worse than they ever were before ... I am not sure if is because I have been off of the steroids for 10 days ... but it is really HORRIBLE! I called the Dr yesterday in tears begging for more steroids ... and yes they gave me another dose of them! Which today is say 2 so they should start kicking in soon ... I hope that is soon like NOW, but we will see!

Anyway today at the Dr my blood pressure was way high so they made me lay there of course on the left side and of course half naked ... until it went down ...

So here I am PITIFUL, MISERABLE and ready for this baby to come show us her pretty face! Next appointment is Thursday next week at 10 am ... they will hopefully then talk about what day we will induce. Today she said the earliest would be the 11th! Not to much longer!

PS today she measured at 7 lbs 4 oz

5 comments:

Chris said...

OH MY GOSH...that's so exciting!!!! Lindsay was 7#8oz when she was born!!!!! Your girl is almost BAKED! :)
I can't believe the itchies are back. I'm so sorry. Glad they are giving you the steroids though. THat blood pressure thing sucks too. I spent all weekend in bed before they induced me on a MOnday. Pay attention to it and make sure it's staying down. You don't want to have to stay in the hospital on bed rest either.
I'm praying for you that it's soon.
My anniversary is 6/15 and Lindsay's bday is 6/20 if you want either of those dates! TEE,hee...I'm guessing the 11th sounds better to you though. Keep us posted. I'm not sure yet if I'll have email access on vacation. I'll let you know before I go. Hang in there girl!

Anonymous said...

oh, i feel your pain. as all pregnant women have and do...the end just plain sucks. i remember just wanting my body to myself again. i was so tired of sharing it! and the way the baby would just push down on my bones and bladder. not pleasant. but not much longer!!! the end result will be amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

Here's wishing that you're not miserable much longer & you have a precious baby girl to hold!! :0)

kimmyk said...

Aww...she's not done baking.
I'm sorry to hear your PUPPS is back and in full force. How sucky.

Keep your chin up....it won't be long and she'll be here and you'll get your body back.

Wendy said...

I spent days on my left side. Before and after the birth. Don't worry, I'm sure everything will go fine. I was terrified too and it was a breeze even though I had tons of problems. I was more afraid the weeks leading up to the birth than the day going into the hospital and the day of the birth. Once you get in there you are so excited to see the little one you forget to be scared. Good luck, I know you will do fine.