My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 07, 2008

Moving right along

Well we spent all weekend packing up and moving. We started with the things that we don't use on a daily basis. Then we went to things that we know we want to have at the new house but can live without! All in all we got about 1/2 the kitchen (pots, pans, Tupperware, etc) moved, the china hutch the dinning room table. We also got the sun room furniture moved - it is now in the Vaulted room and looks very nice. A little big for the room, but we weren't about to buy new furniture since that was only 3 years old and barely used. We move the couch and the end tables out of our bedroom (we had a sitting area) and they are now in the bar area at the new house ... looks OKAY, not what I want, but again we are out of money from everything else so it will due for now! We got a all of baby Bowden's stuff moved and ready to be washed and separated. We got all of the pantries ready and shelved for the stuff that will come over ... I would say we did a lot! I am exhausted and ready for us to be in and relaxing watching the boats go by!

Other than that we had a uneventful 4th - I was in bed by 9 and Andy was asleep int he recliner by 8. He opened on Friday and Saturday at 4 am so he was exhausted too! Saturday night we went to a friends house to watch the race and the UFC fight ... I love that stuff ... I stayed out so so late and now I am still struggling from it! We got home around 2:15 and up by 8 to continue moving stuff ... then to the baseball game with our bank. They have a box, free food, drinks and fun! Loved it had a blast but had to leave early - Tatum was too tired!

Hope you all had great weekends and be on the look out for updated pictures!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Yikes girl...where did you find the energy for all of that??!! I can't WAIT to see some pics. You have YEARS to make that house perfect...you're right to due with what you have right now. The economy is too crazy to worry about stuff. I am praying your other house sells soon!
Robin's idea about Tatum's furniture did sound good though...try posting it on Craig's List and see if you get any nibbles. That's how I sold my guest room furniture to get it out and make room for Lindsay's new stuff.

Debra said...

Oh I love watching UFC fights too!!

The Smith Family said...

You sure know how to keep busy! I hope things are able to settle down for you before to long and you are not running crazy before your little guy arrives!