My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kitchen

Our Kitchen remodel in pictures

Day one - The day we put the bid on the house!


Kitchen Clean Up - DH trying to talk me into keeping it this way - with just new paint -



Me: it would look so much better with new floor and paint ... Tile been pulled up


Taking down wall that had vent to NO WHERE ...





See ... not even vented to outside ... what in the world?


Wall Gone -





Honey ... you know with new cabinets it would be AWESOME ...


Cabinets GONE ...



Starting to install new cabinets ...






From pink to red over night ...



New Fridge



New cook top



New Dish Washer and Sink



New Floor




Sorry the picture is so bad - but here is the kitchen DONE ... from garage entry



Kitchen DONE from back yard entry ...





So dear Internet - whatcha think?! Let me know ...


Last night Tatum and Daddy played in the pool after school and work ...


Look Dada a boat ...


Bringing me the turtle she caught!



So then it was her dinner time and bath time ... off to bed she went - Then Andy and I had our own dinner and QUIET TIME ... we ate looking at this ...







We had a great night! I am fat and swollen beyond belief ... this was last night too ...


Can we say Kankales ...




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the kitchen! looks so good! and, that sunset! it makes all the stress of moving worth it! :)

TWO WEEKS, 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LCP said...

Can I come live with you? Everything is done in your house...and what a beautiful view and pool and...gosh. Everything looks fabulous!!

Jenny said...

Wow what a transformation! I think your version is warm and will make your family want to spend lots of time there. And holy cow, what a view! You lucky girl you!!

Boom said...

Looks AWESOME!! Put those feet up and have a glass of wine (or milk) and watch the sunset. You deserve it!

Heather said...

Your new kitchen looks great. So does the view from your pool! I am so happy you guys are all moved in.

Andrea said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Y'all made it look soo good in such a short amount of time. Maybe you should go to work for Trademark Properties!?!?

Btw...love that georgia bulldog red color in your kitchen ; )

Elleoz said...

What a beautiful home! I'm coming over ! LOL

Bless your heart. You will have your body back soon enough. Hang in there darlin!

Anonymous said...

love the kitchen... beautiful!

MIKE VICKS use to love RED. HA HA HA HA HA

Anonymous said...

Daaaaang, a complete transformation. Totally looks awesome!

Beautiful kiddo!

Becca said...

I am so sorry....this comment is way overdue! Your kitchen looks great! I love what you all have done!! I hope you are enjoying it!
AND, I love your backyard, the pool, and especially the view!!!