My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 28, 2007

Rambeling

Not much to say today ... I am feeling good. I am now 7 weeks pregnant and I have reached that "tired" "exhausted" stage already ... some of that probably has to do with the baby we already have, Christmas and trying to get our new accounting software up and running at work! We stayed with the program we has had for the last 8 years, but I am starting FRESH ... starting all over ... so we have to transfer all of our info and data! But I am only transferring the GOOD stuff ... haha Well Tatum has been waking up for the past several nights at 10 pm and then goes back to sleep - she used to sleep 7 - 7 uninterrupted but ... this 10pm thing is killing me! I just want to sleep uninterrupted for 2 nights in a row ... haha like that will ever happen!

My 2008 is already filling up ... very fast!


January 14th we close on the new house


January 19 - 26 we are on a cruise


February 9th - we are headed to Daytona for the BIG 50th year anniversary 500!
February 20th I fly to Ohio my Grandma turns 94


March ? Atlanta races


May - Darlington races ... always the weekend of Mothers day!


June - Tatum's B-day


July - My Cousin gets married ... I don't think I can make the wedding I will be to preggo but we will see how I feel!


August - New baby born




I know I am leaving lots of stuff out - but off of the top of my head that is all I can think of ... and I am too lazy to go get my planner! Haha Sorry!


So what do you have planned for 08?


Anything really Fun?!
Some Random Race pictures for you:
Me and mom in Darlington!

Tatum aka Kayse Kahne Fan @ Martinsville

Me and Andy in Atlanta Last March!

Mom and Dad in Atlanta March 2007

7 comments:

Chris said...

Ok, Seriously...if you're in ATL in March we have to hook up. You'll go right past us on the way down 75 South. Maybe we can hook up at a Waffle House or some such Cheesy place and meet in person and see the kids on your way down or back....
You do have a busy 08 already...goodness. I can't even think about starting a list for the New Year yet. It will stress me out. I hope you aren't having any morning sickness when you go on that cruise!!!! Where are you going by the way??

kimmyk said...

you'll have to let me know about the feb. gig in ohio. if you have time that is.

i remember when you would put your calendar of events up here on your blog before and i'd be holy crap that's alot to do! lol. you already have a lot going on for next year and it's still this year.

sheesh.

Andrea said...

I'll be in a wedding at 8 months pregnant in May. Ugh. If it weren't our family I would seriously bow out!

Wendy said...

I'm so jealous you get to go to the 500! Don't even tell me if you go to Bristol too!

Sounds like a busy year for you. I have no plans...at this point I don't really even know if I will be getting a divorce or not. Goes back and forth every week.

Happy New Year! Sounds like it is going to be a great one for you!

Anonymous said...

you are one busy girl, krazy kimmy! :)

I wish you and your family, lil'miss Tatum and bun in da oven, a very Happy New Year!! :)

Heather said...

Happy New Year! Congrats on the new little one and good luck with your crazy 2008. If it's anything like 2007, it'll be over before you know it.

Melanie said...

Gurl - you better slow it down and make some Melanie beach time sometime this year. We'll stick you under an umbrella or something :) Have fun on the cruise!