My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 24, 2007

Little Miracles

Little Miracles
Well we have a lot going on here in Myrtle Beach ... lets see where should I start?!
Lets start with the House:
We got it! It is ours! Next year this time I will live in a house with "THE WATERWAY" in MY back yard!!! Holly shit ... my dream ... seriously, I know that people say "I am living my dream" but for as LONG as I can remember I have wanted to live on the river and now it is coming TRUE! It needs some work and in time it will be great! I can't wait! Now lets just pray that our house sells in a few months ... our luck it will sell right a way or it will take FOREVER ... oh well God works in mysterious ways ...
Which leads me to the next BIG NEWS ... we are having a baby! Yes another baby! I know I know before you say it ... don't you have a baby?! Yes we have a baby! You all know HOW it happened, but if you must know it was defiantly NOT PLANNED! You see it took us 11 months to get preggo with Tatum and well honestly things had just gotten back to normal in our house ... normal meaning that we were just liking each other again, I had just ordered Birth Control, but NEVER got to use it! Again God works in mysterious ways! This is a blessing, I know it will be hard, and I know that a lot of you will Judge or think I AM NUTZ, by the way i just stopped crying yesterday ... I have cried for a week! I am now getting to the point where I know we will be fine, we have a great support team and I know that this is just meant to be! (I am aprox 6 weeks and the aprox due date is August 11, which will be 14 months apart!)
So here were are Tatum's first Christmas, our last Christmas in this house, and our last Christmas with one baby! I told you we had a lot going on!

Well ... Merry Christmas to you and yours!

10 comments:

tommie said...

Congratulations ....lots of great news!!!

Mine are only 15 months apart. It is rough at first. But once you get in the swing of things, it is nice! They are 3 and 4 now, and it is really fun!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Kim! Courtney

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Merry Christmas, girl!!

Chris said...

DOUBLE CONGRATS! That's wonderful news about the house too. I'm glad you are settling into the baby news. It's OKAY! It will all be ok! I can't believe what a baby bountiful SUMMER it's going to be here in Blogland!! I'm three weeks after Andrea and your three weeks after me! WOOHOO! Tatum will be a great BIG SISTER!

kimmyk said...

congrats on the new house! even bigger congrats on the new baby! wowww!!!!
how very exciting!

2008 is definitely going to be a great year for you two!

Christina said...

Congrats! What a wonderful post filled with so much happy news. When are you due?

Addy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

So glad your dreams are coming true!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! on all your news. Here are some house sell vibes, and some grow baby grow vibes. My kids are all 5 years apart and sometimes I wish they were closer together. Tatum and her brother/sister will be great friends. 2008 will be your year!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! I would have loved to have had another one...maybe someday if I don't get too old first!

Steph said...

I think that is AWESOME !! GREAT NEWS !