My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kick Ass Blog Award ...


My second award ...

Kick Ass Blog

I just met Dawn and yet again I have found another great friend! I think this blogging stuff is going to be bad for my wallet one day! I say one day because right now with 2 babies under 2 I don't think that traveling is permitted ... haha

Never mind the fact that we still have 2 house payments and nothing even resembling the idea of a future home buyer for the other house ... oh well!

Thanks Dawn I just love the blog awards!

Now I must send out 5 awards to kick ass blogers like me ...
1st - KimmyK ... my very first blog friend
2nd - My new best friend through blogging ... Robin
3rd- Smith Family ... B/C we can chat about 2 babies! :)
4th - Partin Family - she updates frequently and always has good pictures -
5th - JayJenny Because she is SO REAL!!
So there you have it friends ... and don't forget to check them all out ... especially Dawn she updates daily and they are always good!

8 comments:

The Smith Family said...

I feel so special! My first blog award! Thanks! :-D

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the award recipients!! hope you, andy and the kids are doing well, Kimmy!!:)

Anonymous said...

and i added you to the blogroll! i did not leave ya off on purpose! i am so absentminded sometimes!! haha! you know me! it's all the liqour, girl. :)

candidly, Kate said...

This hurts MBKimmy. This really hurts.

candidly, Kate said...

DUDE...I'm TOTALLY KIDDING! :)

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh Kim, thank you! I'm so touched. This award means a lot to me.

Melanie said...

I'm crushed - and I'm not kidding like "ma kat" hahaha ;) No Chicken Fajita Pizza for you!

Dawn said...

Yay! You're welcome and you deserved the award!!