My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 01, 2007

Nervous Wreck

Well Tatum is 3 months 3 weeks old ... she has been sleeping through the night for 3 weeks now. I pray every night that it is not a sick joke that she will be telling me haha jokes on you in 2 weeks. She goes down around 8 and wakes around 8. It really is great! Daddy and I are complete different parents now! IT IS WONDERFUL!
Now you ask why am I nervous - well this weekend is Melanie's Bachlorette Party and well you guessed it ... can't take a baby there. So Friday I will be leaving I will be going to Savanna to Party with all the girls! We are leaving Friday and I will return home on Sunday! I am excited and nervous. I know she will be fine, but I am so narcs about a few things:
1- will she miss me?
2 - will she take the boob again when I return?
3 - what if she gets mad at me?
4 - how will I handle being away from her?
I know the answer to number 4 ... zanix and beer! haha

Anyway ... I just put the baby down and we are going to catch up on some devo ...
wish me luck this weekend and talk to you all later!

5 comments:

Memphis said...

Will she take the boob again when you return?

It would never in a million years occur to me that a woman might ever have this thought!

Heather said...

KimmyK you're braver than I am. I haven't left overnight yet. (It got me out of a business trip to El Salvador. Woo hoo!) Hope you have a ton of fun and I am sure all will work out well.

Andrea said...

I've never left for that long either, but don't worry though. I think at her age, she has no sense of time so it will seem like you've only been gone for a little while. At least that is what I've heard, I'm no expert of course!

Anonymous said...

girl- you go have fun and party down. all will be well. and tatum will smile big when mommy comes home.

i am impressed with her sleeping! that's awesome.

have a beer for me!! wooohoooo! :)

Chris said...

I probably missed you already but...my sis took LIndsay for a weekend in Ellijay when Lindsay was about the same age. I missed her like crazy and I didn't have something NEARLY as good as you to distract me. You'll miss her like crazy but you'll be ok. It's WONDERFUL to reunite! Have a blast in Savannah. I'll be in North Carolina this weekend. We're headed to the Smokey Mountains!