Okay so I was tagged by Chris ... you can see her blog Bresnan Family Blog here!
She tagged me to post 7 random things about me that you may or may not have known ... so here I go and if you want to play please leave me a comment that you played so I can go check it out!
1) I was a soccer star!
When I was in High School I was the ONLY girl on the soccer team. We did not have woman's soccer and my freshman year I tried out ... they wouldn't let me play ... we had to FIGHT the school system ... anyway I made the team my Sophomore year, but did not get to play ... they said I wasn't good enough ... however most of the boys starting didn't get to play on the club team I was on cause they sucked! Junior year and Senior year I WAS THE MAN ... or woman ... haha the coach finally let it all out ... I was not only a starter but I was the captain of the team!
I also tried out for the Olympic team when younger ... I was a alternate 3 years in a row ... which means I was one step away from the actual team!
2) I only dated the Hubbs for 3 months before we were engaged!
I think it was date 6 ... still no kiss and most def no sex, but I told him we would be married soon! hahaha The day of our second date I drove past a wedding boutique ... saw a dress in the window and said that will be my dress ... I bought it before he proposed! haha!
3) I have 5 tattoo's ...
the first ... at 18 with my college friend Stacy is a flower and is on my hip.
Second is a Moon with a flower and a star with a oh so neat sex symbol in it ... got it at 22 with my at the time Boyfriend who I was madly in love with ... is on my right ankle.
3rd, 4th and 5th all at same sitting ... A SnowBE ... which is what my college girls call our selves ...
4) I am what most woman would call a redneck ....
I love sports, I love to hang with the guys and I like beer out if a can! Yes I said I prefer beer out of a can. We will see if that is the same after baby Tatum comes! I have even drank beer from a boot ... another old college thing!
5) I was the proud owner of a Harley!
When we got married I sold it to add to the building of our dream house ... I loved it while I had it! I only had it for a year and never really got Comfy on it ... but I did ride it from my house to my parents quit a bit ... only 7 miles haha ... I taught my mom how to ride it too! PS ... see next answer ... I never did tell Chirs' mom I had it, until after I sold it!
6) While filling out any questionnaire ... if the question asks if I miss anyone or if I could spend the day with anyone who would it be ... my answer is ALWAYS the same ...
Chris Ball, I would give anything to spend one more day with him! He was the best friend any person could have ever had, he was friends with my dad and me ... he was killed in a motor cycle accident in 2000 ... he was killed 2 days after his 23rd b-day! I will always have a special place for him in my heart and I will never let a day go by without thinking of him!
7) I am sure all of you mothers have been through this ... not sure if I have said it before, but I AM SCARED to death of the up coming birth and raising of our daughter! I know it was planned, we did this on purpose ... for sure it was on purpose! It took almost 9 months of actual trying, 11 months of not preventing ... and now in the last 2 months I am so nervous! I am scared that I will not handle giving birth well and scared that I will be horrible at raising her!
Well that is it ... please play and please let me know!