My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

GoodBye 2006

Thanks Steph - I stole this one from you - I liked the questions and thought it was great - so thanks and I hope you ALL enjoy my answers:

1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Got Preggo and survived the first trimester!

2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions and will you make more for next year?I did not keep it and I have made one for 2007 - Health, faith and to be a great parent!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Holly wow - I don't think I can count all of them - the 4 cthat stand out - Trea, Danielle, Courtney and Stephanie.

4. Did anyone close to you die? For the first year in my life - no!

5. What new places did you visit? Do races count? First time to Daytona 500 and Bristol Spring race!

6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? Patience and compassion - I know I will need more of both for the new baby!

7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? October 16, 2006 - it was our second anniversary and the day the Pregnancy test was FINALLY POSITIVE!!!!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?Making the baby - ha ha no really it was completing another year at Elvis Welding with profit on hand!

10. Whose behavior merited celebration?
wow this is tough - I guess Andy and I because we are learning what makes us tick and what works for us in our marriage!

11. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Pick 5 actors/actresses and I will tell you why!

12. Where did most of your money go?
Our house payment

13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Having a baby!

14. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Wind it up - at first I hated this song as I kept hearing it I finally grew to like it - It gets me excited and ready for the new year!

15. Compared to last year, are you: Happier/sadder? Thinner/fatter? Richer/poorer?
Happier - yes, Fatter on my way to fatness with a new baby to be born June 2007 and much poorer -

16. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Spend one on one time with my Hubby - he has this overpowering nack to invite everyone we know to everything we do!

17. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Complain - I am here and I am in good health - who cares that my workers are stupid - yes all of them!

18. How will you spend the 2006 holidays?
Since this is past I will tell you how I spent it - Traveling from house to house and visiting friends! It was wonderful!

20. What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy
Friday Night Lights

21. What was your favorite film of this year?
13 going on 30 -

22. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A smart pill for my guys to learn how to treat each other and how to keep their finances at a level they can handle!

23. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006
Jeans and sneakers - I work to much! Ha ha

24. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
It will happen when it is supposed to happen - don't push it - life is funny like that - God knows when you are ready!

25. Share a breathtaking moment from 2006:
1- that positive test result
2 - the view from our room in Jamaica - I loved that time with Andy and just me!

26. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"everything comes to those that wait"

No comments: