My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 28, 2006

15 Weeks Tomorrow!

Well this is what I look like now - I am actually the size of a pear! See my weekly name below!
We had another Dr appointment today - and I am glad that is was today - I had some spotting over the Christmas week and was a little worried - but all is great! - The Dr did a physical exam and said my cervix is long and very tight - my reply: "is that good?" She said yes it was very good. I got to hear the heart beat - oh my what a wonderful sound - it was very loud and strong - it was amazing - On my week 15 update it does not compare us to a fruit or object - it says that at 15 weeks we are: around 4 inches long, crown to rump, your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 ounces.- so I will make up my own name this week - ha ha Last week we were a large lemon and our name was Le'mone so I am going to go with Perry for the size of a pear! I love it - I love that I have not been sick - but at the same time that is scary! I know I know I am lucky! Love you all and please continue to keep us in your prayers!

No comments: