My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Missed YOU!

Okay so now I know FOR SURE I am hooked! I missed blogging over the long weekend. I know I know I have a computer at home ... But it just wasn't the same without the daily buzz's! Ha ha!
Well my 4th of July was pretty relaxing. Saturday I cleaned the house up and down, okay well maybe just the 1st floor, but it was spotless! Sunday the plan was to go to the Inlet with Shauna, Brandon and Yvonne. Andy and I get to the Inlet and Brandon's boat took a stand and said NO MORE! It would not start, everyone was so bummed especially Brandon ... But Yvonne saved the day we went to her mom's pool and chilled out all day! It was awesome! Monday I did laundry and hung at the house trying to stay cool ... It was ridiculously HOT! For the 4th I went to the Inlet with T & D ... it was awesome! The sun was hot, the beer was cold and the friends were out in numbers! It really was fun! The plan was to go to eat at T & D's when Andy got off work, but he was too tired ... We were in bed by 9.
Other than that I relaxed caught up on TV and me and Dudley time!

No comments: