My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 09, 2009

In honor of Madeline

I am so confused, scared and concerned for this family.
I have been a lurker of their blog for a long time.
I never really commented ... I didn't want them to see me complain about my baby boy, when they had real problems. So when I went to the site and it said that she was in the hospital I started to pray. I don't know what happened or why. I have no words to express just how horrible I feel for them. I have no thoughts or ideas on how to make them feel better. I AM going to donate, but really will that help?!
I will be praying, praying for them to find comfort within each other, in God and with the fact that little Maddie touched us all. I am so glad that they had the chance to know her, to live with her, but WHY WHY did she have to go?! I didn't even get a chance to meet her and I just want to lash out and yell at the top off all mountains ... BRING HER BACK! Love to you all and my you find peace with this some way or another!

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

I've been reading about this all over the blogsphere and it breaks my heart. I don't understand how with modern medicine living in the US that babies die like this. Boggles my mind.

No parent should lose their child. Breaks my heart.