My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

Before ... During and soon to be After

I guess on the last post I should have titled it before and during not before and after because we will HAVE to work on each project ... but the pool project is coming right along! Check some of it out!

Pool from afar NASTY!!!




Picture of Pool Water ... told you it was Nasty!



Hot tub portion of pool ... really really NASTY!!


Koi Fish Pond ... very very NASTY!




Okay now here are some durings ... hope you enjoy! I can't wait to do side by side finished products! Oh it will be so so nice!

Pool ... you can see the bottom ... it is getting nicer!

Hot tub ... I would almost sit in that thing! Looking nice!

Fish pond ... all the gunk is gone and it just needs pressure washed!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

OK...you're gonna have the coolest damn house EVAH!!! This is cool!!!!! I'm jealous...can't wait to see after pics!!

tommie said...

I can't wait to see it as you progress.

That koi pond is the one I had to rescue my 14 month old out of! It was only thigh deep but it was over her head..
and the fingernails in the following post would have grossed me out as well,

Andrea said...

Wow, you're getting so much done already. Keep up the good work, but don't overdo it mommy to be ; )

Melanie said...

Go Team Kemp! That pond looks so much better after you cleaned the junk out - and sent it down the river! ha! Glad to hear that things are moving right along! Now have fun on the cruise and try not to think about the house (which will be hard to do) ;)

Jenny said...

Looks like it is going to be beautiful!

kimmyk said...

yahhhooo!
lot's of elbow grease goin into that house my friend.

i'm sure it will be absolutely beautiful when y'all are done!

Wendy said...

We have HUGE koi in the pond behind my gramma's house. I will have to take pictures this summer. Everything looks like it is going to be great! Can't wait to see it finished.

Anonymous said...

that fish pond rocks, man!! take it easy though, mommy!! :)

Chris said...

Hey when are you leaving??? Have fun on the cruise..you need some downtime now! The house is going to be FAB when you get it finished. When are ya'll projecting to move in???

Anonymous said...

Darn, coming along quite nicely.

Hey, when you're finished....head this way to help clean stuff.

Unknown said...

Just found your blog, like it very much ... you are very sharing and that makes it interesting. Good luck with the new home and baby, I'll be checking in to see how things go!

Nature Girl said...

WOW! You are living my dream right now so you know. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE renovation projects. I wish I lived closer, I'd sooooo be helping you out right now! LOL
Looooking gooooood!
Stacie