My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Family Night Out

Well I am not that great at just "doing!"
I am sure if you have been visiting my blog for sometime
that you know I am not great at differing from my schedule.
My Children are VERY scheduled!
(note the VERY)
Breakfast between 7 and 8 am ... 7 m-f 8 on the weekends
they are obviously on a schedule at daycare
even at home ... they are scheduled ... on Saturday and Sunday
we have 2 snacks one in am one after nap
we still do nap around 12 - and it lasts 2 hours
Dinner between 5:30 and 6 (no matter what day of the week)
Bath no later than 8 (usually is around 7)
and bed is usually no later than 8 ... we have been off the 8 pm bed time 4 times ...
Tonight was one of those nights!
For the FIRST time since Bowden was not considered a new born we went to dinner.
Dinner OUT ... yes we did. I was so so worried ...
but for the most part my kids rocked it!
We only got the eye roll from 1 person in the restaurant and really it was not worthily!
Bowden was "talking" loudly, but it was not a scream and it was not a cry ...
BaBab Dada Mama NiNi ... that is what he was saying and while she could hear it ...
she was definitely a BITCH ... old and must have been past her bed time! hahah
Anyway it went well ... we are home and in bed ... they made it to bed with bath by 8:15 ... so still not bad! I know this means we can do it more, but it wont be OFTEN! Stresses me out!

1 comment:

LCP said...

How fun...being scheduled definately has its benefits. Josey was on a strict schedule, Jack, however, is not. Ugh...now I think I know why I am anxiety ridden lately!! Haaa.

Hey, how are bowdens tubes? Ears all good? Josey has been getting fluid again (had tubes last year that fell out in March) and we went to chiropractor and she is now on rice milk. So far so good...have another ENT appt next month. Just wondering how things are with you?