My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Very Random Thoughts

1st random:
We leave today ... Me, Mom, Dad and Murphy ... yep going to Ohio to see our very small family and kick off football season with the Football hall of Fame! It should be fun ... We are going to Cleveland first to see my Grandma ... 93 and god bless her her brain is great her body is falling apart. Every time i talk to her she says she has to watch basket ball from the other room (Forrest Gump) because she gets so excited about Labron James and the Cavs that it makes her heart race to fast! Ha ha
2nd random:
I haven't heard anything from Courtney today ... I got a text message yesterday saying she was headed to the hospital but no word yet ... Calling Chris now! No answer straight to voice mail!
3rd and last:
I recently sent a e-mail to Donnie Sanders ... God I love him, he truly is a great friend and all around nice guy. Anyway I sent him a e-mail asking him if he know Eryn ... My secretary's BF, she is a jewelry designer out of NY ... You know testing that whole 5 degrees of separation ...
Anyway he didn't know her but would like to get to know her ... So he can publish an article about her ... He just started writting for a web site ... Check out his latest article it is FABULOUS!
From Donnie:
"Click the link for my most recent story about Vintage stores in NYC. "
http://www.spreeny.com/spree/content/view/73

Enjoy it is a great article!

Love you all and please keep me informed on Courtney ... I will be leaving the computer at noon!

No comments: