My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 19, 2006

Today was a CRAZY day ... Work is nutz and I really have NO IDEA how any building in SC can pass inspection or stay standing for that matter. Never mind the hurricanes and floods, but the contractors here are PLAIN STUPID! Stupid I say. I can name 2 dozen buildings I wouldn't step foot in if I had a choice. But I wont list them here, just ask me before you buy any condos, or send your child to school!
The Hurricans (Hockey) team plays tonight. This is it, if they win they are the Cup Champs, if they loose they are LOSERS. Andy and I are sitting on the couch watching Hells Kitchen http://www.fox.com/hellskitchen/ with the Hockey game in PIP. We are switching back and forth and of course the dog is upstairs hiding under the bed from Andy yelling at the TV, SCORE!
One last thought, I got a great e-mail today about a free bracelet to support Cervical Cancer. "Connect with your friends, daughters, and other people you enjoy and care about to create your own personal statement to help in the fight against cervical cancer." The bracelet is FREE all you have to do is fill out the form and for every 2 ordered money is raised for cervical cancer research. Go Check it out! http://www.maketheconnection.org/cervical_cancer/default.asp
Even if you are a male you can order them for the females in your life!

Love you all hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments: