My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 12, 2006

Hello World of bloggers ... here I am, trying yet again to get a handle on this BLOG thing. My name is Kim, I live in the hot weather of SC and I am the VP of the company I work for. I am married to the most wonderful man on Earth ... Andy. We were married in October of 2004. Since then we have built a new home and have just started trying for a family.
The past week I have realized that while I can operate Quickbooks Pro, Excel and AOL with my eyes shut that is the extent of my computer knowledge. On a daily basis is read the blog of Melanie http://wilkinsmk.blogspot.com/ and the blog of Stephanie http://stephanie823.blogspot.com/. I am amazed with their knowledge or their patience. I have tried about 80 times to change the look of my "template" and the layout of my page and each time I loose all the work I have do ... So this is it, this is all you get!
I hope you enjoy reading all about me and my Krazy thoughts ...

No comments: