My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 02, 2011

Ok Blogger You WIN I give up!

I used to love blogging.
Loved sharing about my family.
Our Travels
Our Problems
Our Prayers
Our Work
Our Love of all things
AND NOW >>>
I am lost ... I can't comment any ANY ONES blog
so I read and then get angry and leave!
I am so far behind on all things that have happened to our family!
I am so far behind on your families ...
SOMEONE PLEASE tell me how to fix this!!!

I MISS BLOGGING! Frustrated beyond reason!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I've been having trouble too! These fancy setups mess up the comments. Try using Mozilla Firefox instead of internet explorer as your browser. Things are working much better!

Anonymous said...

I checked into it... need to clear cache and cookies in your Internet Explorer.