My Babies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Its begining to look a lot like Christmas

Well we got all of our Christmas decorating done this weekend -
I LOVE this time of year!
Our yard looks kinda mix matched because the kids LOVE the big blow up items and I like the more traditional items, but you know it is all up to the kids.
We usually put up 3 trees, but this year we only put up 2 and I love it!
I love to wake to the trees lit, the stair banister covered in lit garland and all the decorations.
Love it!
How bout you?!
Have you decorated yet?!
Pictures to come ... but for now how bout this sneak picture of what I hope to put on our Christmas card -
Our Elves on the Shelves - do you do this?!
Ours are Charlotte and Wilbur
yes the babies LOVE Charlotte's Web!!

This is my attempt in trying to get a good photo for our Christmas cards ... hahah

I did get some good ones but you will have to wait and see it in the mail!

Take 30 -



Tatum being silly with our roses from the garden!



Take 200 -


No comments: